Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stepping away from Google

For the past 3 months I have spent relentless hours googling different things about infertility, IVF, embryo transfers, medications, embryo grading, the dreaded 2ww (2 week wait for pregnancy test), symptoms, and almost everything else that anyone can think of.  Today I am proud to say that my name is Michelle and I'm a googling addict and I am stepping away from the computer not really, just feel I have educated myself enough to be at peace. 

So hopefully this blog will soon turn from just an update on our IVF journey into more of a life and times journal of our crazy family down in Northwest Arkansas.  I believe we are at peace that we have done all that we can do and now it is up to what is ment to be.  I know that if it is ment to be then it will be, nothing more and nothing less.  Oh how wonderful inner peace is... You might have to remind me of this over the next few days and weeks!  I am sure I will have a relapse of anxiety and fear, but for now peace.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment