Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Full Disclosure

Eric and I decided to tell the kiddos about our newest project to bring a crying, pooping, eatting, crying, nonsleeping oh and crying baby into our lives.  We figured the big box of medicines that were delivered a few days ago needed to be explained.  So, we took them out to dinner to one their favorite spots and tried to explain the complicated world of shots and medicines and why we have been making all the "business meeting" trips to Tulsa over the past few months.  They both looked at us like we were crazy took it well. Gavin had no clue what we were talking about and Mikayla's only request is that it be a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! It's Angela from Louisville! Thanks so much for sharing your website. I will look forward to the updates. I knew you were starting the invitro but I wasn't sure when it was going to happen. I think it's beautiful you are taking these next steps to bring another miracle into this world. (Maybe more than one...huh?) You are at the top of my prayer list. I pray you are given the strength to give yourself the shots and I pray that God will bless you with a sweet baby! Please call when ever you want to talk and I can't wait to hear the updates.
    Many blessings,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete